To become successful in the internet zone, gaining attention from viewers through your website is a big bonus. It means that you just created an impact in the internet industry wherein there will be big opportunities for you to collaborate with other creative minds, and of course, let’s be honest here, you can create a fortune out of it! But hey, the only way to turn those into reality, you must first know how to do the first step on getting all that attention. Take note that your web design is one of the major factors on gaining followers for your website. All webmasters know that, too. Here are seven ethical ways on how to expand your website to present a well-established website and grab those viewer’s attention.
- Content and creation are a priority- Having a good content for your website can make a good market in return. When you exert an effort in advertising well presented and quality content of your website, then the result would be your website can create an internet traffic through shares and referrals.
- Create or attend an event- Do you consider yourself a party person? Although this isn’t the kind of party which includes a disco ball, drinking or dance floors, it all depends on what type of event you are planning to host. By doing so, you can make the people who follow your website more excited and interested in what you have to offer to them. But what if you don’t have the budget for it? Worry no more! You can always seek help from charities and sponsors for your event. In that way, you both can gain from it because if you happen to be sponsored by a big-time company, then you are also advertising the products they sell at the same time, so it is still a win-win situation.
- Brand yourself. Be different- Your web design is always the reflection of your personality, or sometimes, the kind of profession you are currently in. Remember that you are not the only one who the website is in full design mode. You need to stand out and be different. Try asking yourself this question, “What kind of web design do I want this to become?”. Or if you are having a hard time, then it is much better if you consult a web designer for this if you want professional help.
- Be friendly with another website- How do you become friendly with other websites? It’s simple! You just have to leave comments on their posts or blogs to create an interaction between you and the user because in return, once they see your comment they will check your site out and if they find your site interesting then they might share you back.
- Stay alert on upcoming social networks- Social networks such as Pinterest and Tumblr are always blooming up all the time, so you better pay attention on these sites early on because it has the advantage of having future opportunities waiting for you.
- Connect with social media personalities- Let’s face it, using a famous social media personality or a celebrity can make your way throughout the internet. Keep in mind that they have the power to help you gain those thousands of followers to make your website alive and noticeable to the public by just standing or posing there looking pretty in front of the camera. If you happen to know one celebrity, then make use of that connection.
- Place your website in your email or other social media sites- Make every social media account that you have a chance to advertise your website. Never forget to put your website address in your accounts because it can build up a bridge for you to reach out to possible negotiations with other people. Also, always include a brief message about your website to keep your future visitors interested.
After reading the following tips on how to create an impact on your web design, it would be highly recommended if you consult a professional for this as stated on the number 3 suggestion, since web designers are already experts in this industry, but before doing so also remember to list down what you want your site to be like first.